Thursday, November 20, 2008

vivo sonhando



Woke up in this strangely bubbly, sparkling mood, which makes me feel almost guilty. Listening to Tom Jobim (M2S version) while basking in the late autumn sun, barefoot, the bamboo leaves rustling outside my window, the sour-sweet smell of jasmine tea in the kitchen...

Vivo sonhando, sonhando
Mil horas sem fim
Tempo em que vou perguntando
Se gostas de mim
Tempo de falar em estrelas,
Mar, amor, luar
Falar do amor que se tem
Mas você não vem, não vem

Você não vindo não vindo
A vida tem fim
Gente que passa sorrindo
Zombando de mim
E eu a falar em estrelas,
Mar, amor, luar

Pobre de mim
Que só sei te amar

Why are my eyes always full of
this vision of you
Why do I dream silly dreams that
I fear won't come true
I long to show you the stars
Caught in the dark of the sea
I long to speak of my love
but you don't come to me
So I go on asking
if maybe one day you'll care...

No comments: