Friday, June 12, 2009

bleeding


Underneath all the raucous laughter, effusiveness, tittle-tattle, was that soft but unmistakable touch of sadness, loneliness, or shall I perhaps call it 'melancholy'?...

Tongue-tied, two vagrant, wounded souls in search of something they'll never find outside themselves (until they find it within. Will they ever?...).

Yes, that's what brought us together from the outset, a sense of solidarity in our utter inadequacy - or shall I say we 'bumped into' each other on the way to nowhere?...

I really don't know. What I do know is that yesterday I too was crying within, darling, all the time my heart was bleeding, bleeding.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost in translation...

DK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DK said...

Don't be nosy, PJ. ";oP
(but I'm afraid that even the imaginary addressee of this post would be a bit lost in translation too...)

Anonymous said...

From whence this wonderful lines come?