Saturday, July 25, 2009

secret assembly



At dusk, after rain, all the birds from the neighbourhood seem to gather on the wires opposite my window, with some secret, unfathomable design (or maybe none in particular). They hang there for half an hour or so producing a deafening chirp and all of a sudden the flashmob disperses and everybody goes their separate ways.

Odd birds.

I wonder if they communicate by SMS or are on Facebook or maybe Twitter... They do twitter a lot indeed, the little bastards.

3 comments:

Angelo said...

Bastards!

Interestingly enough, when I go to the station in the evening, there seem to be thousands of birds twittering... Never during the day.

DK said...

Yup, I bet they're up to something. I've never trusted birds ever since I saw Hitchcock's. ";oP

António Rebordão said...

Provavelmente estão na conspiração.

Bjs