Sunday, April 3, 2011

back in limbo (1)

It's certainly not for pleasure, but because I've got no alternative at the moment: to dispatch work commitments and some unfinished personal business, which I'll try to do as swiftly as possible.

I'm, however, bracing myself for some painfully long, slow-moving months ahead. And how could it be otherwise when you're waiting, longing and waiting, on the edge of a momentous decision?

In a sense, I'm glad to have already bid farewell to those things that really matter. And yet it's still heartbreaking in so many ways.

To help me get through this season of fatigue, the comfort of friends (those who haven't as yet left... So many have though) and the heartwarming memories of these past two weeks of sanctuary among the best pals I could have wished for. I can't thank them enough for the peace of mind they've so generously brought me.











Moreira, Maia
March-April 2011
Photos by EK & DK

No comments: